Friday, April 24, 2015

April 17 (Day 3)

Today we talked a lot about how we could use cameras in the classroom. I feel like everyone had a lot of great ideas that would be very beneficial to students. I think that using cameras to record presentations would help students learn how to plan in advance with regard to their videos, and it would highlight how important collaboration with group members is during the whole process. I also think that recording students reading would be a big help to them, so that they could then go back later and watch these videos to see areas where they could improve, and areas where they've improved already. I also liked the idea about using videos in PE classes, because that sounds like it'd be a great way to show students proper technique for activities. I feel like these are really important things for future teachers to consider, because of the fact that technology is becoming such a huge factor in society.

No comments:

Post a Comment