Friday, May 29, 2015

May 22 (Day 8)

Today we learned all about coding. We used Hour Of Code for an hour in class, and I really enjoyed it. I played a game with a robot that I moved and used to light up squares on the ground. It was kind of like a puzzle. After that I played the Elsa and Anna game, which was also really cool. That one had blocks that we put together to make the characters do certain things, which is a type of coding I'm somewhat familiar with due to the fact that I took a week long technology class last summer that used it. We also used Dream Weaver, which was an application on our computers that required the use of actual code, like "<...>" and "</...>". This was really interesting, and although the website that we made was really simple, I was still pretty pleased that I was able to create anything that actually functioned by using code.

No comments:

Post a Comment