Friday, May 29, 2015

May 29 (Day 9)

Today we had a guest speaker talk to us about how to use WordPress. He showed us how to change our themes, and how to add text, images, and links. I think some of the most important things to remember from what we learned was that dashboard is where to go whenever we want to make any changes to our site, how to make our blog into a webpage, and to always remember to save our changes before checking our active site. I thought that it would be really difficult to use Word Press, because it looked so complicated, but after today, I feel a lot more confident about being able to use it to make my website. We also used DreamWeaver a little more today, and I was really impressed by how much there was to do in the application. Although it still feels a little more complicated than WordPress, I really enjoyed learning how to change the font of my text, and how to add columns into my webpages.

No comments:

Post a Comment